Saturday 11 August 2007

Thanks L.C. for the Inspiration ...55

Some of you may have seen this over at my sister Cathy's place. It is one of mine though so don't go worrying that I've taken to plagiarism. I've had a busy week and I am mulling over a particularly thorny and unpleasant problem at the moment which involves considering the future of this blog. More about that maybe when I've analysed the situation thoroughly. So in the meantime I hope you will forgive me for rehashing this early offering.......



Twas brilig and the slithy toves had just done gyring and gymbling in the mire and were wondering what to do next. The borogroves were still a bit mimsy and probably not ready to drink yet. The threshers were shut and the sans berets couldn't sell borogroves after 3pm on a brilig. Oh mire !