Monday 8 October 2007

Apologies

First of all, sorry folks, I missed 55 Friday I was feeling a bit under the weather last week and didn't get around to posting anything. Normal service should resume this week, I hope!

I have to thank Akelamalu for bestowing this


lovely award on me, sorry it's taken a while to get around to posting it. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to pass it on, I'll check.

Last but not least, TC tagged me to put a picture of my desktop up. I can't do that but I can show you the background picture....



.....this looks very much like Heidi, who some of you may recall died suddenly on June 19th. I thought I had all the time in the world to take photos of her but it wasn't to be. This picture reminds me of Heidi and even though I know it's not her it's been a comfort while I've been trying to get over the shock of losing her.

Have a great week everyone!