Saturday 20 December 2008

Honey (hic) I'm (hic) Home for Hicmas!



Ding dong merrily I'm high
I don't know what I've taken
Was that Santa flying by, or am I much mistaken?
Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh, uh oh uh oh uh oh, uh oh uh oh uh oh, oh dear
My frickin' head is achin'



Ding dong will you stop the bells
From ringing quite so loudly
I'm not feeling very well, something's churning inside me
Vol olol olol olol olol olol olol olol olol olol olol olol olol au vents
I think I've eaten thirty



Ding dong merrily I think
I've had too much to drink, so
I can see the room spin round the elephants that are pink, oh
No ohoh ohoh ohoh, ohoh ohoh ohoh,, ohoh ohoh ohoh, NOT HERE!
OOPS, why does vomit stink so?



Ding merry dongly I'm quite pished
I'm feeling very schleepy
I'll have a nap when I've finished
In the wardrobe having a peepee
Shoe oo oo oo oo oo oo, oo oo oo oo oo oo, oo oo oo oo oos getting wet
S' ok they're not mine though.